Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Damn la
@#$@!@!$@$@!!
Tired.
I am really tired le.
Gah...i might as well give up =(
What is the point? At the end of the day, i get nth
but with much disappointment.
So what if you treated me well? It was only for a day huh?
I Tried really hard. Really hard.
Gah....maybe i shouldnt really have high hopes
yah, thats what my brother told me too
I should have listened to him.
wtf is the point of writing it here? Nobody will care.
Nobody could understand the pain i feel.
stood all day there.
looking for a perfect someone.
legs went sore. Spilled drinks.
Nobody. She wasnt there.
What is wrong with them? What an eyesore.
The female swimmers at the sports school really didnt attract me.
Big and muscular, Slim and Muscular, White and Nerd
whats worst is
i cant see their hair
goggles ruined it more
cant see their face.Gah, i should look on the bright side.
haha, Happy birthday Kelly!!! =D'
Well, in other news :
Jiawei walking home with eileen? wth?
zhao meng?! playing ds and never see the bus?
Updated @8:13 PM